We love you Heids and are looking forward to celebrating your birthday when you come back to Sydney.
This picture is of Heidi assisting another volunteer for Just Enough Faith, in setting up for the opening of a free medical and dental clinic for homeless people.
(Heidi is now with Stephen and a team of 4 other teens. They returned from PNG Monday night and are in North Queensland and will be making their way back to Sydney over the next few days. Their time in PNG was HOT! And very worthwhile!)
Mum and Emma and Krix and I took some time to thank the Lord for you and this is what we thought of:
You are:
Crazy Talented Bright and cheerful
A good dancer Wonderful singer Fun sister
Have a great connection with the Lord and a good gift of prophecy
You're a great cook a good friend You're understanding
Really good at organising fun activities and meaningful activities too
You're humble, willing and yielded
You're a good listener give good Godly advice
Intelligent and well read
When you dress up to go out – you're stunning!!
Times I remember:
Dad: singing with you in jail chapel services (and other times) made me admire you and enjoy that special connection
Mum: The times when you were a little kid in India – you wore a really cute hat – and you didn't have glasses at the time so to look at something like a flower, you'd bend right down to get a closer look.
The first time you sang at a Christmas program when we came back from India – you would have been 4 years old – you were enthusiastic! And way off key – but people loved you because you were soo cute.
At a Christmas program in Long Bay jail you sang “Away in a Manger” as a solo (on key by this time, ha!) and it was so touching that everyone commented on it – the inmates (in fact all of us) thought you were an angel.
H is for happy
E is for enthusiastic
I is for inspired
D is for dancing
I is for interesting
We love you Heidi!!!! Please feel free to share your thoughts to make Heids' birthday joy live on!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Heidi!
I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know how much I love and miss you. I hope you had a great time in PNG ... and I hope this year is a great one for you.
Lots of Love
--David
Heidi is wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, fun, conviction full, a good aunt, a great dancer & singer, a great sister, and lord just so much more I could be here all day!
I love you Heidi!!
Teri
Thanks everyone. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you all have beautiful eyes so maybe that's why I look so good - heheh!
I can say though that anything good comes from the Lord, my parents, wonderful brothers and sisters (who are also friends) and extra sisters!
Yes heidle you are so beautiful and fun you always be with me when everyone else can't your a wonderful sister and friend and I love you so much :*.
Krikki
(P.S. I have to say you were probaly the best room mate ever and I'm gonna miss you terribly)
Post a Comment