It's so amazing that you're 19. How time flies!
I am really blessed to have a daughter like you and I pray you have a great day - one that is special and gives you a fantastic start to the next year.
Some things I love about you -
Love - you've got a lot of it and that you really care - about friends, family and the Lord
Enthusiasm - you put your all into the things you do.
Illustration - your excellent gift of art.
Graciousness - you often express it in putting others before yourself.
Hilarity - how you laugh - but not just laugh - you really get tickled when something strikes you as funny.
Have a great day - and know you're loved!!
Dad
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks Daddy! I love and miss you - wish I could be with you all, but am praying for you and the move.
xoxox
Sorry, that was signed in as someone else for some odd reason.
love you kiddo
love you tons leigh. sorry I can't wright like you do. but I love you more than words can discribe. Even though we had so many clashes when together you were still a wonderful sister sis.
Post a Comment