We didn't catch any fish that day, but we had a marvelous sushi meal flown in for just the occasion, set off with a cheeky little Bordeaux white. Who knew the pier at oceanside could prove to be such an adventure.
Thanks Dave - love the photos! and your description of the day at Oceanside was the catch of the day. Can you advise us on something...I've had some comments that people can't post a comment - they are using "open ID" but are not able to post the comment. They get an error message - either when putting their name or email address. Do I need to change a setting or is there something they are doing wrong? Tks Dave
Hey Dad, I don't know why they would be having problems. As far as I know you'd have to have a wordpress or Aim .. or one of the other .. accounts .. before you can post. But easier than that would be to get a gmail account or a google blogger account .. that was what I did and it worked a trick.
4 comments:
We didn't catch any fish that day, but we had a marvelous sushi meal flown in for just the occasion, set off with a cheeky little Bordeaux white. Who knew the pier at oceanside could prove to be such an adventure.
Thanks Dave - love the photos! and your description of the day at Oceanside was the catch of the day.
Can you advise us on something...I've had some comments that people can't post a comment - they are using "open ID" but are not able to post the comment. They get an error message - either when putting their name or email address. Do I need to change a setting or is there something they are doing wrong?
Tks Dave
Hey Dad,
I don't know why they would be having problems. As far as I know you'd have to have a wordpress or Aim .. or one of the other .. accounts .. before you can post. But easier than that would be to get a gmail account or a google blogger account .. that was what I did and it worked a trick.
Oooooo wow, Dajee you look so majestic and manly. Very nice! Nothing has changed. I hope you're having fun over there! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment