Monday, June 8, 2009

On the nose!


This might seem like an innocent unobtrusive nose but there's a hole lot gone into "that little jewel there". This sparkly thing represents the cry of youth to be free - the determination of youth to buck the old - and I might humbly add - the magnanimity of the older generation to yield lovingly when there was no alternative. Ha! Em - I think it looks cute - but don't any of the other 9 of you get the same idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u think my nose is unobtrusive :P haha, I wasn't being rebellious, I jest think they're preddy :D...I wuuvv you dad :)

Fam of Harts said...

I love you 2 Em - you're a darling!

David said...

Emma looks absolutely lovely, I'm not so into the piercing of the nose thing, but it is cute on her... Looking forward to seeing her