On the day before Teri and Jolie and Jimmy went back to Sydney, Jim was told his talents were required. Under his "norman de plume" or was it his "alias" since he hasn't been discovered as a writer yet, Billy braved the elements. He made his way downtown - hanging on triumphantly on the rough ride on the Cobb and Co coach - for the big shoot out. He would have been on the Runway - but not being able to walk yet they thought they had him pegged as sitter. "Don't come crawling to me" they taunted - but our Billy was not deterred - he was off like a shot. While Jolie busied herself at the makeup table, wild Bill took on the other contenders and made a great fist of it.
They all agreed he was a legend.

11 comments:
Hahaha. These are great! Do you have any from the actual modelling? Or do you at least know where they can be found?
Awwh what a little pumpkin! I miss those two rascals...
love you Leigh. The company will send the catalogue when it's printed - so we can all see the pix.
Teri says: Oh he is so cute.. and he is mine!!! What a dream! You should see him bounce up and down when there is music on, hez got them party genes!!
You guys need to update. Seriously - some of us need news! :)
Love you heaps!
xx
- Leigh
Um, Paul... Aren't you being a delinquent at your blog upkeep, here? :O
Oh, that's right, I remember now - I have a blog!!
Uh, Paul... this is your second reminder about updating this blog. Will I have to get to 3?! >:)
Hey, Paul! Why are you being such a slacker? Remember what you have? That's right! A blog!!!
Reminder.
Okay, Paul, enough is enough: do you know how many chances I've given you?! >:)
Post a Comment